Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I am back today....

Okay, so today was a slow day. Pretty much because the electricity went, so I was unable to write this morning. (Mom says when she wins the lotto we will put in the solar panels.) Well, I know I can write with pen and paper, but I like to write mainly with the laptop.

It's pitiful, but it makes me feel like one of those professional writers I sometimes see in movies. I feel edgy and cool. Though I am in reality awkward and goooooooooofy.

I worked hard not worrying about stuff I could not control. I admit it was not that difficult. I've been feeling like I am floating all day. I guess that's the work of God or maybe the work of my allergy pills. Whichever one of them is doing this...thank you. I needed that. The less I can focus. The more I won't bang my head i a state of batshit craziness.

Though I admit. Yesterday I was on the verge of jumping out of my head. If I can actually do that. But, let's just leave that alone. Let's just focus on my not worrying.

As I surf the jcpenney website. I know people say-: that's the place even great grandma's are embarrassed to shop. I don't care. I love dressing like a grandma. Make me look like a flapper from the twenties please.

In all seriousness, jcpenney has some nice clothes. I love their sundresses for work. I buy them for my non-existent job. YEAY!  I think, "OOOH, i should buy this dress. I can wear it to work."

Hahhha, it's enough to send me mad. No wonder sometimes  i even consider putting myself in a straight jacket. GET ME BEFORE I BREAK OUT!

Anyway, I am patroling jcpenney right now. My mouth is watering. They had some nice jeggings the last time I was on. Maybe I will see them again.

(As for my lotto dreams. If i win I am finding myself to the nearest beautiful beach-no place near here- laying out on the sand. Decked out of course in every piece of clothing i like from jcpenney. That's unless I win publishers clearing house. Side note-: I plan to do the same freaking thing! I need a permanent vacation God.)

No comments:

Post a Comment